Posted 2/2/2024, 8:17:00 PM
Google's Pixel 8 Super Bowl Ad Showcases Camera App that Helps Blind Users Take Photos
- Google's Pixel 8 Super Bowl ad focuses on the Guided Frame camera feature to help blind and low-vision users take photos.
- The ad follows a blind man and his girlfriend and captures significant moments in their relationship using Guided Frame.
- Guided Frame uses AI to detect objects like faces, dogs, and food and communicates feedback to help frame shots.
- The ad was directed by blind filmmaker Adam Morse and gives an authentic representation of blindness.
- The Pixel 8 Super Bowl ad will air on February 12th during the game between the 49ers and Chiefs.