Posted 11/1/2023, 5:25:00 PM
Berkshire Hathaway Strikes No-Brainer Deals with 5 Major Japanese Conglomerates, Sparking Market Rally
- Berkshire Hathaway invested $6 billion in 5 major Japanese conglomerates in 2020, getting extremely favorable loan terms
- Charlie Munger called it a "no-brainer", like having "God opening a chest and pouring money into it"
- Berkshire's investment has led to a huge rally in Japanese stocks
- The 5 companies have holdings in real estate, chemicals, food, plantations, copper mines
- Buffett said Berkshire has unlimited funds for further deals with the Japanese companies