Posted 2/4/2024, 12:56:13 PM
Lord Farmer Calls for Pro-Family Budget to Support Marriage and Address 'Culture of Individualism'
- Lord Farmer calls for "family-friendly" budget to promote marriage and family values
- Carried out poll showing 8 in 10 parents would support Conservative party if they had family-friendly tax policies
- Wants to address "culture of individualism" that he believes hurts families
- Suggests some societal issues stem from fatherlessness
- Argues single mothers struggle and need more family-friendly policies, not just praise for being single mothers