Posted 9/18/2023, 3:04:00 AM
Stocks Fall Amid Cautious Sentiment; Indian Companies, Oil Firms in Focus This Week as India Adjusts Taxes
- Global stocks fall on Monday amid cautious investor sentiment, after significant declines last week.
- Investors watching several Indian stocks this week including Vodafone Idea, Jupiter Life Line Hospitals, and Vedanta.
- Oil companies in focus after India hikes windfall tax on domestic crude oil but reduces taxes on diesel and aviation fuel exports.
- Bharat Electronics wins defense orders worth over Rs 3,000 crore. Ministry of Defence clears proposals worth Rs 45,000 crore.
- Investor focus on central bank meetings this week - U.S. Federal Reserve, Reserve Bank of Australia, Bank of Japan.