Posted 11/1/2023, 11:01:00 PM
Bankman-Fried Emotional as Lawyer Pleads 'Good Faith' in Closing Arguments of Fraud Trial
- Sam Bankman-Fried appeared emotional and on verge of tears at end of his lawyer's closing remarks
- Lawyer argued Bankman-Fried acted in "good faith" and decisions that went poorly were due to "mistakes"
- Lawyer offered "alternative history" to prosecutors' fraud allegations
- Bankman-Fried's parents also appeared emotional during closing arguments
- Lawyer pleaded with jury in soft voice to find Bankman-Fried not guilty of fraud