Bungie Veteran Tyson Green Takes Over as Destiny 2 Director, Hints at More Community Collaboration Beyond The Final Shape
• New Destiny 2 game director Tyson Green has been with Bungie since 1998 and worked on social systems like Halo's Forge and File Share.
• Green says he's "proudest of the things that bring our community together in collaboration" and looks forward to more such opportunities beyond The Final Shape.
• Bungie reiterates plans to support Destiny 2 for years beyond The Final Shape, likely with an episodic model post-expansion.
• Green's background compared to previous director Joe Blackburn hints at potential shifts in direction on systems, activities, and storytelling.
• The author speculates Green could bring PvP changes but says that's not a sure thing given the state of the game currently.