JMM MLA Criticizes Tribal Land Law Failures and Threatens to Sever Party Ties Ahead of Majority Test
• JMM MLA Lobin Hembrom criticized the Hemant Soren government for not implementing laws to protect tribal land rights as promised. He said he would sever ties with JMM.
• Hembrom said he had warned Soren about issues but was told he speaks nonsense. He said if Soren had listened, he wouldn't be in jail now.
• Hembrom accused the state government of being led by a tribal but run by non-tribals, with everything done by Biharis.
• Another JMM MLA, Chamra Linda, has been absent from party meetings and can't be contacted ahead of the majority test.
• JMM general secretary said they have spoken to Hembrom and he will attend the floor test. The party claims to have adequate numbers.