Imran Khan Faces Legal Troubles But Remains a Political Force as Pakistan Nears Election
• Imran Khan, known as "Prisoner No 804," faces legal troubles but refuses to be written off politically as Pakistan approaches February 8 elections.
• Khan's PTI party uses technology and social media to engage young, urban voters despite censorship and media blackout.
• PTI competes against established parties PML-N and PPP, backed by the powerful military.
• Reports suggest PML-N, led by ex-PM Sharif, is poised for victory as military shifts support away from former ally Khan.
• Khan was once the military's favored candidate but now stands against them in a surprising twist of power dynamics.