5 Tips for Picking the Perfect TV for Your Home
• Determine your needs - Decide on screen size, compare brands and prices, research features that matter to you like resolution, HDR, OLED vs LED.
• Focus on the screen - Visit stores and view screens from different angles and lighting with other household members to find the best picture quality.
• Consider aesthetics - Don't ignore how the TV looks in your home if not mounting on the wall.
• Learn the language - Understand key specs like resolution (4K standard), HDR, refresh rate. Higher numbers cost more but aren't always noticeable.
• Think about connections - Make a list of devices you'll plug in to ensure enough and the right type of ports.