Posted 2/2/2024, 4:29:29 PM
Tesla Shareholder's Lawsuit Topples Musk's $56B Pay Deal
- Elon Musk lost a $56 billion Tesla pay package after a lawsuit by heavy metal drummer Richard Tornetta.
- Tornetta owned 9 shares of Tesla stock and sued Musk back in 2018.
- Tornetta used to play drums in the band Dawn of Correction. His biggest influences were drummers like Mike Portnoy and Dave Weckl.
- Tornetta now focuses on industrial design and describes himself as a marketer, inventor, fabricator, car guy, family man, and drummer.
- The judge ruled Musk's pay package unfair to shareholders. Musk can appeal the ruling if he wants.