Posted 2/5/2024, 7:38:00 AM
Trump Warns of Dangers of AI and CBDCs, Sees Deepfakes as Threat
- Donald Trump called artificial intelligence (AI) "dangerous and scary" in an interview, highlighting the power of deepfakes to falsely endorse products or alter the course of wars
- Trump said AI is "maybe the most dangerous thing out there of anything because there is no real solution"
- Trump continued his attacks on central bank digital currencies (CBDCs), calling them a "very dangerous thing"
- Trump said he would not replace Federal Reserve Chair Jay Powell, calling him "political" for trying to lower interest rates to help get people elected
- Trump saw a deepfake video of himself falsely endorsing a product and said "Something has to be done about this, and it has to be done fast"